Lil Week 5: Let's Get Fit 2020
Resident Total: 100.00 / Non-Resident Total: 100.00
Return to Results
Location: Battell Center
Fee (Resident/Non-Resident): 100.00 / 100.00
Start Date: 07/06/2020
End Date: 07/10/2020
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Type: BCC Camp
Registration Period: 1/1/2020 12:00:00 AM - 7/3/2020 3:00:00 PM
Age: 4 - 6
Class Capacity: 1 - 30
Waitlist Count: 0
This week is all about ways we can lead healthy, active lifestyles. Put on your running shoes, grab your water bottles, and get ready to MOVE! WE will explore different ways we an be healthy - from Yoga to Soccer, we are pumped to get up and get ACTIVE! Your kids will get to explore different ways they can get up and MOVE.
$25.00/child camp registration fee required for first week attending.
Camp Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00a-3:00p
AM care: 7:00a-8:00a $10
PM care: 3:00p-5:30p $20
Combined AM/PM Care: $25
As the parent/guardian of a participant in this program, I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury as a result of my child’s participation in this activity. By my signature below, I hereby consent to my child’s participation in any and all activities associated with this program, and hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- To assume the full risk of any injuries, including death, damages, or loss which the participant may sustain;
- To waive and relinquish all claims that I or the participant may have against the City of Mishawaka, the Mishawaka Parks & Recreation Department, or any related or associated entities or employees as a result of my child participating in this program;
- To indemnify and hold harmless and defend the City of Mishawaka, the Mishawaka Parks & Recreation Department or any related or associated entities or employees from any and all claims as a result of my child’s participation in this program; and, furthermore,
- I do hereby fully release and discharge the City of Mishawaka, the Mishawaka Parks & Recreation Department or any related or associated entities or employees from any and all claims from injuries, including death, damage, or loss sustained as a result of my child’s participation in this program.
- I certify that my child is in good health and can participate in all normal activities. I understand reasonable measures will be taken to safeguard the health and safety of my child and I will be notified as soon as possible in case of an emergency. In the event of sickness/accident, I give my permission to the medical personnel selected by the camp director to order x-rays, routine tests, treatment; to release any records necessary for insurance purposes; and to provide or arrange necessary related transportation for my child. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the camp director to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for the person named above.
I have read and fully understand the above and that “THIS IS A RELEASE”.
The contact will be automatically added to the class as a registrant if someone drops out from a full class.