Lil Week 8: Color Wars 2020
Resident Total: 100.00 / Non-Resident Total: 100.00
Return to Results
Location: Battell Center
Fee (Resident/Non-Resident): 100.00 / 100.00
Start Date: 07/27/2020
End Date: 07/31/2020
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri 07:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Type: BCC Camp
Registration Period: 1/1/2020 12:00:00 AM - 7/25/2020 11:30:00 PM
Age: 4 - 6
Class Capacity: 1 - 30
Waitlist Count: 0
Get ready for a colorful week! This is one of our favorite weeks at camp, with a little bit of mess, a pinch of color, and a whole lot of fun! Be prepared for all kinds of ways to get covered in camp’s favorite colors. Whether its paint tag or flying colored powder, this is a week you won’t soon forget! Lil explorers will be at Castle Manor on Friday, with a visit to the Merrifield Pool.
$25.00/child camp registration fee required for first week attending.
Camp Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00a-3:00p
AM care: 7:00a-8:00a $10
PM care: 3:00p-5:30p $20
Combined AM/PM Care: $25
As the parent/guardian of a participant in this program, I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury as a result of my child’s participation in this activity. By my signature below, I hereby consent to my child’s participation in any and all activities associated with this program, and hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- To assume the full risk of any injuries, including death, damages, or loss which the participant may sustain;
- To waive and relinquish all claims that I or the participant may have against the City of Mishawaka, the Mishawaka Parks & Recreation Department, or any related or associated entities or employees as a result of my child participating in this program;
- To indemnify and hold harmless and defend the City of Mishawaka, the Mishawaka Parks & Recreation Department or any related or associated entities or employees from any and all claims as a result of my child’s participation in this program; and, furthermore,
- I do hereby fully release and discharge the City of Mishawaka, the Mishawaka Parks & Recreation Department or any related or associated entities or employees from any and all claims from injuries, including death, damage, or loss sustained as a result of my child’s participation in this program.
- I certify that my child is in good health and can participate in all normal activities. I understand reasonable measures will be taken to safeguard the health and safety of my child and I will be notified as soon as possible in case of an emergency. In the event of sickness/accident, I give my permission to the medical personnel selected by the camp director to order x-rays, routine tests, treatment; to release any records necessary for insurance purposes; and to provide or arrange necessary related transportation for my child. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the camp director to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for the person named above.
I have read and fully understand the above and that “THIS IS A RELEASE”.
The contact will be automatically added to the class as a registrant if someone drops out from a full class.